Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

15 Minutes

I love it when we get our 15 minutes of fame. It is not my turn. I am very excited for my friend. It's his time to shine. He works so hard in an industry that he loves.

There was a write up in the Houston Chronicle about the Nutcracker Ballet put on by the Houston Ballet.
I went to see this ballet a few years ago. When I was growing up, my sister-in-law always wanted to go, but we never did. Andrew gave me some comp tix and off I went with my friend Keith. Another friend was working the Box Office that particular day. She moved my seats - BOX SEATS! That is how one should see the ballet. I was on the edge of my seat - watching. Suddenly transported in a fairyland- another world where my inner child was just in awe. I will always treasure that experience. Thank you Andrew.
You can read more about the write-up HERE. Enjoy your Fifteen Minutes of Fame, my friend - you've earned it.

Comments:
That is awesome. I will sure remember to congratulate him next time I see him
 
Nice when a deserving person who works for the joy of the craft gets some attention. Not the Brittney kind of attention.
Cheers,
kb
 
Andrew Edmondson, now there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG time.
 
... and I know who was working the box office. I think.
 
The rewards of life come to those who do, not to those whomerely read, talk or day dream, Action is the key.
Link to this site: weight loss inspirationhttp://www.inspirational-faq.info/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?