Sunday, October 07, 2007

 

Life Has Gotten Busy

I have been neglecting this blog. Mostly, due to LIFE. There was a while when it felt like I was living vicariously thru the blogs and lives of others. Although that was a little true - I was still living my life and posting about it. I forgot that this blog is about me for me....more of a journal really.

My life has been pretty busy. Travelling a little for work and for yoga stuff. I am still teaching. I really enjoy that. I cant imagine life with out yoga - without BIKRAM YOGA! And, Although I have been travelling, I have also been taking a lot of time off because of assignment scheduling. I am lucky to spend time at home being single house husband :)
(just practicing for whenIi find one)

So I am back. I will start to post some more. This posting stuff really is therapeutic for me. It clears my mind. It expresses my thoughts and frees my mind of all that debris, that clutter, that insanity!

WHY the sudden change you might ask? Well, I just got back from Minnealpolis where I attended MinneSober, a GLBT Recovery Conference. I got to connect a little With DAN but JIM was, sadly, out of town. I also got to meet the fabulous, the witty, the entertainer of all - WANDA WISDOM!
super cool! check her out.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?