Monday, October 08, 2007

 

IMPRESSIONS

Minneapolis made quite the impression on me. This was the first time I had ever been. I like the city. It was clean and people were friendly. While at MinneSober I got this t-shirt. Not the best picture of me, but I wanted a picture for this post.

But the best impression was made by one guy in particular. He had big, make-your-heart-melt eyes, go-weak-in-the-knees lips and a SMOKIN HOT BOD! Totally my type. The images going thru my head right now. WHEW! I tend to me a T&A man myself. Nothing like great pecs and nice booty. And this guy had it all going on! Ay. Ay. Ay.

Geez! He is nice, sweet, and could converse – a lost art you know. I gave him my contact info. Hopefully he will be in touch. Not expecting anything. Who knows, maybe I’ll end up with a really hot friend, maybe I’ll end up with more. We’ll see what happens.

But for right now….
…..I (Heart) MPLS!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?