Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Friends

I love that my friend has moved back to Houston from DC. I LOVE IT! I helped this morning to move stuff from the moving truck into the storage unit. He is staying with a friend until he gets settled in. My landlord called last night at the garage apartment behind me is coming available on April 1st. Maybe he can take that. It is a nice 2 bedroom, one bath. And very affordable.

I love it when friends come back. I love it that we stay in touch. It’s like we were never apart. I am fortunate to have so many friends. Sometimes I think otherwise. I feel sorry for myself that no one is around. And the truth is, I have so many friends. Frankly, sometimes it is difficult to squeeze time in with all of them. That’s why I love going to dinner in big parties. We get to all sit around and laugh, and make jokes, and help each other out too. Sometimes, someone else has a good answer to a problem or question. And then the discussion begins. I love that shit!

Comments:
I am glad that your friend is back.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?