Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Achieve

What gorgeous weather we have been having. I just love it. I just got back from a run, well, really more of a jog. I weighed myself this morning. 194. yikes! I am awfully short to be that heavy. YES, some of that is muscle. BUT MOST of that is fat. I have really got to start doing something about this. Last summer when I was at my heaviest at 197, I really hit the jogging trail hard, watched what I ate and of course, practiced yoga a lot more. I was really making progress. I think the last time I checked I was at 180 and I want to get to 170. So here we go. On to getting fit and staying fit. One thing I do know that I learned from my yoga teacher. The body is so willing to change. I can change anything I want. What ever the mind can conceive, the mind and the body can achieve.

Comments:
Thanks for this post. I've been on the pity pot about my pudge. I feel like the Lone Ranger. Rats, no Bikram in this hood. But glad for the reminder.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?