Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Home

It feels good to be home. I missed Coco so much! We played and played last night. Hahahaha I love playing with here. She is a pretty spry puppy for being 8 years old!

There was a lot to do. I forget how traveling disrupts home life. I had to regular old chores, laundry, dishwasher, vacuums the rugs, etc. people that know me might not think I do things like that. But I do. I went thru the mail. It was necessary to catch up with certain people too. I gotta stay connected.

I have a busy day today. Drive to Lake Jackson, pick up some stuff for work. Meet with my sponsor, listen to a 5th step, grab some tea, meet with another sponsoree, and then my usual standing Monday night dinner with a dear friend and the meeting. I won’t be home till late. I’m worn out already and I am not even dressed to get the day started. I should run now. I don’t want to be late.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?