Saturday, February 24, 2007

 

The day after

So we had a good time last night. He didn’t spend the night like I wanted. And that is strange for me. Normally, I get what I want and kick ‘em out. No really. I’m serious. I felt weird asking him if he wanted to stay. He said he could not spend the night, and he did this at the beginning of the evening. So here we are at the end of the evening. We made out a little bit, and lay in bed together. It felt great. I enjoyed it for what it was and when he left I watched TVand went to bed. We are supposed to spend the day together today. He has other plans this evening with a local non profit. I am gonna hang with some of my friends that live here during that time. Then we are supposed to get together after…. His event is over at 11pm. That is kinda late to start a date – but it’s not like I have anything else going on….

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?