Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

All I Want for Christmas….


This holiday season has been truly hectic and crazy.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is a SILENT NIGHT!

And guess what? That is exactly what I got. I went to my mom’s and then to my Goddess Mother’s on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day I volunteered to teach a yoga class in the morning. I am so glad I did. There were lots of people that attended that class and were so happy that someone was there to teach.

After that, I cam home, made a green bean casserole (my favorite) and warmed up the turkey breast and ham from Honey baked ham company and sat in front of the TV to watch movies. I rented six of them. I guess I sat down about noon. And I ate, and watched, and ate and laughed and cried and had exactly what I wanted for Christmas – a little PEACE to rejuvenate my soul.

Peace on Earth, Good will toward men.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?