Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Delightful Surprise

I went to a meeting last night and ran into Jim from One Gay At A Time. He was sitting across the room from me and kept looking at me. It made me a little uncomfortable. (obviously I had not recognized him as it was a dimm room) So in my head I am thinking this guy is being awfully forward just staring. THen I figured I would stare back and when I did I finally saw who it was and was just ALL SMILES. It took everything I had not to run acrooos the room and hug him. I like surprises like that. You know, When I am just gong along with life, placing on foot in front of the other and then a friend from far away is right in front of me. AWESOME! It was nice to spend some time with afterward and catch up. if you had not been to his blog, go. Lots of eye candy. :)

Comments:
I get a little scared sometimes that I'm so in my own little world that I can be looking straight ahead and being seeing only the pictures in my mind. The look on my face is not unlike the one you get looking up while peeing in a magnificant grove of trees.

The fact you snapped out of your trance and saw the gracious eyes of mr. blogger looking back is a swell feeling.
Hugs baby doll,
kb
 
I read it first on Jim's blog. Wish I'd been there, but I guess I can't make every meeting. LOL
 
hmmmm.... perhaps time for a touch up on your visuals???

MCLM
 
What a good suprise!
 
So wonderful to know you are out among the recovering. I, too, have been thinking about the solution to all my problems, including who the hell stole my peace.
 
That happens to me a lot, and Im thinking whats she looking at then I realise who it is, yes I identify with that
 
Eye candy is wonderful........
I see you,
JJ
 
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?