Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

So Much For That Idea...


Steiner Posted by Picasa
I spoke to my boss today. She informed me that my company has hired someone for the Northern California territory. Therefore, I will not be able to transfer. I could actually push the issue. In all honesty, it wouldn’t be fair. I mean, I would not like it if they transferred someone into my territory – what ever the reason would be. I am cool with that.

I am so bummed. I just can’t believe it. I can’t move with out my day job. I would love to teach yoga fulltime. But I don’t do that for the money. Do you know how expensive rent is in SF? Holy Fucking shit! I just cant believe it. A studio apartment rents for what I pay for my 2 bedroom/2 bath HOUSE in Houston. Yikes!

I am still looking to see what I can do. But, at the same time, I want to be very reasonable. I am not gonna move without a plan or a good source of income – especially with it being so expensive out there. I do not mind simplifying, or making cut backs, tightening my belt, but I also have a lifestyle to which I have become accustomed. Hahahaha This from a poor little Mexican kid who came from nothing and had nothing for so long. My mom used to tell me that the only thing I was lacking was money, cause I sure had expensive taste. :)

I justcant believe how bummed I am. I am a but angry, throw in some frustration, add some depression, and make sure there is plenty of dissapointment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?