Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Moving?

After this last trip to San Francisco, I am obsessed with the idea of moving there. I have started setting things in motion on trying to make this happen. I’ve never lived anywhere else but Houston. I have traveled to many cities, but none have affected me like San Francisco. I really do feel like that town has stolen my heart. I have no desire to move or live anywhere else, but if given the chance, I would jump on it .

I’m fairly certain that I could transfer with my work there. That would be a good source of income. The big reason to move there is to be able to study with the Fearless Leader. Basically, do an apprenticeship with her. I’d be able to get to know some different people. I would very much so be getting out of my comfort zone. HELL, I’m a Texas boy. I love it here. I know I would miss my friends and family. But there is such an allure in San Fran – I just cant describe it.

Anywho. Keep your fingers crossed. Let’s hope things go well and smoothly.



Bridge Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?