Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Long Time Friends

I spent the day with an old friend of mine. We have been friends since high school. That is a long time. We were roommates till I moved in my current house a little over two years ago. I have always been truly grateful that he opened his house up to me when we became roommates. It was a really good match. I sometimes miss living with him. I always slept so good. We kept opposite hours even though we both worked from home. I would go to bed and he would come home right after. It was comforting to know he was home – you know another person in the house.

Anyway. We haven’t talked in a over a year. An email or IM here or there, but almost no contact. I love this guy like family. I did not know what was going on in his life. I have tried to keep up with him thru different sources, but I prefer to know right from the source.

So we hung out yesterday for a good long time. I LOVED IT! We caught up on a lot in each other’s life. I tool Coco over to play with Bear and they loved playing around. Here they are.





He has been painting. He started before I moved out. He has become pretty good at it. I went to a garage sale a long time ago and bought some sad scenery painting that was framed. He took it and painted over it. He gave it to me for my birthday.


You can see more of his work at
www.catalystart.com

Comments:
I logged on at catalystart--that is one weird place. But I do like Jimmy's art. Bear looks so happy to be with Coco!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?