Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Walking in The Rain

I have had an awesome day! It has been a long time since I have felt like this - like me....alive. I woke up and went to a yoga class. Awesome! I came home and did a few things around the house. Awesome! I went to a meeting and I got what I needed. Awesome! I went to lunch with friends. Awesome! After that, Hot Gymnastic Kid and I went for a long walk. No really, a long walk. About 6 miles or so. It was overcast and very windy. We got to talk and catch up. The best part is that there really was no heavy conversation per se. It was just regular talk about stuff, life, happenings. I love that. Not looking for solutions which means there are problems. I don't mind that, it's just that, sometimes it seems like that is all I do with people. So this was really nice. It started to sprinkle about half way and then to rain. It felt so good. It was not a down pour, such as what we seem to get a lot these days. It was just an even rain. We kept walking, laughing, talking. It was fun. stepping in puddles, feeling the rain wet my hair, the way it drizzled down my face, neck be soaked he up by my shirt. At first it was just the shoulders that were wet. By the end we were completely soaked. I could not remember when was the last time I walked in the rain. I felt like a kid, just out having fun. The best part is that mom would not be yelling at me for being all wet, getting in the car wet, having wet shoes, or coming home all wet. GOD! I love being a grown up! And walking in the rain.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?