Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Under Construction

They have been working on our streets for quite sometime. I thought they were one with our street, but I was wrong. They did one side, now they are doing the other. Well, actually that is not completely true. I mean, they did work on the other side of the street and repaved it. Now they are doing both sides but getting into our drive ways. Last night when I opened my front door, this is what I saw:

and in my front yard they left this behind:

It has been frustrating NOT to park in my own driveway. Nothing chaps my ass more than not being in my driveway - stuff left over from being a teenager with a car and having to constantly move in and out of the driveway for my older brothers and sister. Being the youngest really sucks when everyone else can boss you around. But I digress. This is my driveway and yard from my front porch and street.





I woke up this morning to a very loud construction crew at what must have been 6am. NOT COOL! Of course, waking up to a loud jack-hammer-type machinery tearing up my drive way right outside my bedroom window would do the trick to piss me off too! I was so pissed. It seems lately everything can steal my peace. Then I started laughing. I did Billy Blanks Basic Training workout the day before yesterday. OUCH! To my ego. I couldn't finish the workout. I only did about 30 minutes. OUCH! To my legs. I am so fucking sore today I could barely walk. My thigh biceps were fucking killing me. Talk about forgetting I was pissed. I was too busy just trying to get out of bed. So I stayed in bed till 7:30. Finally worked up enough umpf to rouse myself up. I am hurting. I have not felt like this since I had a trainer that made me do walking lunges - lots of walking lunges. I quickly forgot about all the noise. My body is pissed off at me for doing that work out. You see, I am under construction too. I needed to remember that.
I had my coffee and started my day.

Comments:
maybe one of those construction workers would be lovely enough to come in and massage your sore ... legs.
 
hahahahahaha! LMAO!
i needed to laugh like this today.
Thanks
C-
 
You must live close to Lambda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?