Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

I Have Hope For YOU

I heard a guy in a meeting share that the other day. It struck something inside me. I have been in such a funk over the past few weeks. I hate it. Somedays I cant even leave the house, not even my bedroom. Well, Ok, I leave the bedroom in order to go to the kitchen to make and get coffee. I have to have my coffee. I did think about bringing the coffee pot into my bedroom, but then I would still have to go to the fridge to get the coffee beans. So, I just tough it out by having to go ALL the way to the kitchen for coffee.

Seriously though. I cant figure out what is wrong. Why do I feel so hopeless? There is quite a bit going on - mostly in my head- and I just cant bear to deal with it. I am barely working and I have so much work right now. My boss is counting on me in so many ways. I am teaching a lot too. And I love that. But I also love to hate it. I am not even reading any blogs or writing - not even in my journal. I do seem to make it to meetings, but even then I am in a foul mood. When I heard this guys say that he "had hope for you" I knew he somehow meant me. I need someone to have hope for me. I dont think I have any hope - for me. I can talk to you and I have hope for you. Nothing is ever hopeless. I just cant see it for me, it is easier to see it for you. I am glad he shared and I heard. In a way, I need someone else to carry me right now. And, I figured, why not him. He seems to have enough hope to spare. I am gonna let his hope get me thru this.


Comments:
"I can talk to you and I have hope for you. Nothing is ever hopeless. I just cant see it for me, it is easier to see it for you."

I can relate. A friend and I recently talked after a meeting about how I can hear things for him in some meetings and that it's often all I get from the meeting. His take on it? Recognize that I am actually thinking about someone else, caring for someone other than myself.

Take care,
 
Cisco! Come back up to the front of the room! We miss you up there! Hang in there. I've been in the same place since the holidays. It will pass. I've been here before and it always does. The hardest part is becoming willing to take action. I sometimes want someone else to do it for me! Make any sense? Of course not! LOL I also have an idea of something that may help give you a kick start. Let's talk. Namaste.
 
I can relate too.
I've been isolating way too much. (As if any is OK.)
But it passes WHEN I do the things you guys told me to do. You know what those are. You're one of the ones who told me.
I'm always available (boo-hoo) if you'd like to talk over coffee.
 
"ala-puppy"
Hilarious!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?