Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Happy Birthday to me


Today is my Birthday. BIG WOO! (to quote Suzanne Sugarbaker)
I have really been dreading it for some reason. I am not used to people making a big fuss over me. Maybe somehow, I think I don't deserve it. Anyways. It is my birthday and I am gonna take some time to honor that today.

I am starting by posting this pic. Any one know who it is? I do.
That' what I want - or rather, who I want for my birthday! God, he is fucking gorgeous! Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Comments:
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
C I S C O !!!!!

What's it feel like to be 28?

(again)
 
Yes, he is the stud who was on that God awful but beautiful reality show Manhunt on Bravo a year or so ago and who now is the son on West Wing. :) Send him north to Dallas when you are done with him and Happy Birthday. :)
 
There is a son on West Wing??????

Happy birthday, my precious friend. I have a gift for you. Bubbles leaves for a visit to St. Louis on Friday so we need to "do dinner" if you have time.

P.S. I put 150 miles on my bike today!!! Wowzie-zowzie. Such fun to be a Harley Babe.
 
Happy Happy!
 
Once you're done with him. Just throw him in the show and send him my way. Please have mercy and share a little bit of your birthday man-cake with the rest of us.
Happy birthday kiddo.
kb
 
happy belated, cisco.
 
happy belated birthday cisco

I don't know if you got the man or not on your special day, but at least you have nicer weather than we have up here in minnesota!
 
happy belated birthday!
 
OMG!!! That is my neighbor!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?