Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

I HAVE NEVER....

Whenever I fond myself saying, "I have never..." It usually means I am either doing that then or about to do that very thing I am saying I have not done. hmmm. I went to see Broke Back Mountain last night. I stood in line, outside, in the cold, with it misting, around the corner of the theater, and we had purchased tickets on MONDAY! Never have I done such a thing. Of course, it was a very GAY atmosphere, if you know what I mean. lol All these homosexuals lined up to see this movie. **Side note: I must have fallen in and out of love or maybe it was lust, about 20 times with different guys in line or walking past us while we were in line.** There was a lot of hype on this movie. I think it was very well done. I enjoyed it a great deal. I can certainly see why they have been forcing the "This is not a gay movie. This is a LOVE STORY between two men" concept. Although, if two men are in love and are having sex, I would pretty much venture to say it involves homosexuality. It definately was a love story. Love was present reagrdless of gender. It was a different time. Society has changed a lot, but a lot of society has not. I did not know anything about this movie. I was touched in many of the scenes by the frustration, the passion, the joy, and most of all the love.

Oh, the love. I'll stop now. I might mke myself sad.....being the holidays, being single, and the such.
If you get a chance go see it. Very worth it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?