Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

What A Weekend

I am absolutely beat! This past weekend has been surreal. I have heard everything I need in my life and I have a few new "lines" I can use.... Just waiting for the right moment.

The Houston Round Up went off with out a hitch. If there were any glitches, they were minor or were handled very well, so that no one was the wiser.

I got to hang out with so many wonderful people, Jim and Dan and David and Chistropher and Cece and Sue, and Mike and Jack and of course all my friends from Houston. I am soooooo happy to have made new friends 8 at least that I just mentioned. This is such a small world. Jim knows my friend, The Southern Belle from New Orleans - they grew up together. Isn't that just great! It is six degrees huh? It is three degrees for the gay community - and probably one point five degrees for gay and recovering community LOL

I am so tired. I have one more guest staying with me and he leaves tomorrow. I am looking forward to a nice long talk tonight. It has been so long since I have felt connected.

If you had a Thanksgiving half as good as what I had you should feel SUPER LUCKY! I feel like one of the luckiest guys in the world. This weekend is just such a great and wonderful time.

Comments:
and a wonderful host
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?