Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

Round Up

The Houston Round Up begins tomorrow. I am very excited. It is always fun to meet others in the fellowship from all around the U.S. I am also very tired. I have had quite a bit going on. And I have been trying to be as helpful as possible on the committee. So much to do..... All of our speakers arrive today adn tomorrow.

I served as co-chair for speakers. I will be meeting Jim and Dan from Minneapolis. jim is speaking at the convention. i've spoken with Jim several times and emailed a lot. He is nice. Dan is coming to have a good time and support his friend. These are the only two bloggers I am aware of. There lots of other bloggers, but the live here in Houston.

I am excited to meet everyone. Gaaawwwwwd! I am such a country boy. I just love TEXAS and I want our guests to feel at home.

I have friends that I only see at Thanksgiving coming too. I will try to post throughout the weekend. There is a lot to be grateful for.


Comments:
Let's get together and take that RECOVERY BLOGGER photo.
 
BOY WHO KNITS, of course you can be in the picture.... you are in recovery too. My blog is not about recovery, but it is mentioned.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?