Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Meet Lupe

I have been going back and forth on what to buy. First there was the Lexus RX330. Then, I thought about a 4Runner. I have to think about gas. I drive a lot....No seriously. a good 3 thousand miles a month. I was also thinking used...or how do they say now? "PRE-OWNED". Well, then I saw the Toyota Highlander. I fell in love. It gets pretty good gas mileage. I test drove one. I LOVED IT! Back to mileage. It is pretty good but not really good.

So I went to HONDA. I know what I am getting. a good car that I can put lots of miles on. I also decided to go new. I am not gonna trade it in in a few years. So why not go new and keep it? I have a had a Honda Accord before - back then i could only afford the base model.

So after much thinking and talking and more research. I went with Honda. I could get an Accord EX-L for what would be a base-model Highlander. I have some really big expenses coming up...that are gonna take a whie to pay. I am being responsible while still having taste.

I am really happy with my decision and purchase. yay!

Today, I went and bought Guadalupe...Lupita, Lupe.

Here she is.



I got a really good deal too. It was a long negotiation. (honda does not really negotiate their prices) I was just $500 more than what I originally wanted to pay. And I did not have to put a down payment down ( we can thank my brother for that). Just my trade in on Sally. I got full blue book trade in. yay! My brother told me that if I could walk away from table, and be serious about it, I could get a better deal. They came and told me that what I wanted was not what they could do and apologized. (at this point we were only $800 more than what I wanted to pay) So I asked for my car keys back and they gave them to me. The Sales Manager came out to the parking lot while I was getting in my car and said he would take $300 more off. I told him I would think about it. ( i was already under their invoice before this last offer) So I took it.
I bought my new car for about $4,000 under MSRP. My actual drive-out was $500 under invoice. i felt like I had done such a grown up job.




Here is one of the emblem on my steering wheel a-la-ChadFox mirror project. You can kinda see my in the reflection. Not as good as ChadFox, but who is?

Comments:
YOu are going to be driving around the Holidays in Style!! Even Santa would be jealous
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?