Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Tech Guy to the Rescue

The Tech guy I used to date a while back fixed my computer. Turns out it was just the hard drive. (i think that is a big deal though, right?) He ordered a new one for me and fixed me up rather quickly.

Anywho. He was not able to retrieve any of my pictures. :( None of the New Orleans trip, and so many other events. i am beside myslef. i love my photos.

he is such a nice guy. why is it that it didnt work out? who knows. ( i am sure it had to do more with me though. lol)

Comments:
So what you're saying is...he gave you a new hard drive! Ooooo la la!
:)
k
 
Meow, meow, meow... you're back!!! Have missed your online presence, my friend. Glad you're posting again.
 
Welcome back!!!
 
oh well, I'm sure it wasn't you. At least you got your computer back! I guess you need to take some new pictures now and post them :)
have a great weekend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?