Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Packages

I came home from work today. Played with the dog. Got some paper work done. Sending business in to my company which means I get paid. I have not really been paid since before Katrina.

While I was sitting at my desk, I heard the dog siffing very loudly by the front door. (She is part beagle, that sniffing thing is annoying sometimes) I called her over to me and she was not coming. When I stood up, she came to me. I walked to the door and opened it. There it was. A little package. A small brown box. FROM THE LLAMA LADY! No wonder Coco was sniffing. She probably smells all the alpacas and animals from the farm.lol

I tore that sucker open! Inside there were all kinds of great little doo-dads! They were each individually wrapped. I love that. It is like Christmas. I kept opening smaller package after package. I love getting packages, boxes, anything in the mail or UPS or FEDEX. I especially like cards or letters in the mail. I like sending that stuff too.

That made my afternoon.

Thanks Llama Lady!

Comments:
That's cool. I know I like to buy stuff online just to have that feeling of getting a package in the mail. It's a good feeling
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?