Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Moratorium

I have made a decision.

YES. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. Remember, My solutions scare me..... they should absolutely strike a fear in you such that you have never known. lol

I have issued a MORATORIUM on dating and guys in general.

I believe I should start a club like the Little Rascals. They had the "HE-MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB"

I am currently taking suggestions for a name for the new club. It will not be limited to homosexuals either.

Jerks and Jocks Haters of America
Evil, Devil Men Haters Club

Who knows. I am just tired. sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Comments:
I finally gave up on looking for a lifetime with Mr. Right.
Now I settle for 30 minutes with Mr. Wrong.
 
If you want to change your results, fine...
but don't throw the entire gender away because of one hard case who chooses to tease you unmercifully by being unavailable and reminding you constantly of his unavailability. Boo. Hiss.

Now if you'd like to switch-hit, I've know a sweet little woman ... no, no, NO! What am I thinking???You;d only break her heart the first time a handsome, witty, fun loving gay man came along and winked meaningfully at you(and he will!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?