Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Welcome Home Mary Christmas

I AM SO GLAD THAT MARY CHRISTMAS IS COMING HOME!!
I don't want this to end up being a sappy post - although I think it will be.

My roommate and best friend I coming home today. He has been gone two weeks on vacation in Italy. (Can you believe the bastard went without me!?) But I digress. There has been sooooo much going on in the time that he has been gone. And I did not realize how much I depend on him for support. I mean, I know that he is there and we talk about many different things all the time. BUT when he was not there, it was very obvious how much I talk to him. I need my friend. I want my friend. That is how I get through the tough times. And that is who makes the good times so special

***I think this is where I hear the theme song to the Golden Girls
Thank you for being a friend
Travelled down the road and back again

Your heart s true; you're a pal and a confidant
And if you threw a party

Invited everyone you knew
You would se the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say
Thank you for being friend
. ***

We have been friends a long time. And we have long history, my friend. We met in high school. Actually, the summer before our freshman year. We both signed up to take a pre-algebra class. (we both sucked at math, although he got better grades than I did. Maybe cause he studied lol) I thank God that you are in my life and have been for so long. It is official. We have know each other OVER half our lives. I keep you in my prayers especially on days you travel. I am grateful for your kind and caring heart. The way you let me bend your ear with whatever problem (usually guy related) or joy ha come into my life. And that's another thing. Thank you for all the joy, laughter, yes lots of laughter and silliness, oh if there were cameras present when we were not looking. With all sincerity, earnestness, and respect. I am honored to call you my friend. I love you and am glad you are home!


Comments:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee I was SO glad to be back in Estados Unidos! The home of the buy-one-get-one-free, 78-breakfast-cereals-to-choose-from, big-showers-for-big-people, kleenex and washcloths in your hotel room, and no conversion rates or Monopoly money to deal with. But most of all, I missed sleeping in my own bed with CocoChanel, listening to Cisco hunt and peck on the keyboard in the next room while he tries to sing along to his iPod, then waking up and getting my Diet Coke with Lime and my pencil and my satchel and going to Barnaby's to have chicken tostadas just the way I like them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?