Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

San Francisco

I leave for San Francisco today - in a couple of hours. YAY! I have been lookingo forward to this trip for sometime. I am going to visit the Yoga Princess. It is her birthday. She is turning 30! How exciting is that? I was also going to be there to watch her compete in the Northern California Regional Yoga Asana Competition. The competition was rescheduled for October. bummer! I love watching her. She is so graceful. She actually won the Northern California Regional Yoga Asana Competition in 2003. She is a Yoga Champion. I am so excited to see her and her husband. Thay are the coolest!

I am also excited to be in the presence of my Fearless Leader. I have a yoga teacher that I learn from in San Francisco. She is here. I am looking forward to having her kick my ass. Having her love me. Having her speak and inspire me. Having her help me reach within myself an touch what is already there. Somtimes, I think, we need someone to help us tap into our innermost selves. Then, we can go out into the world and be rejuvenated. I need that right now.

ChadFox and Daigle are two of the new people I plan on meeting. Those two, I have a feeling, are gonna wear me out! I am gonna try and run with them and see where we end up and what ends up happening - a peek into the lives of two glorious young men from San Fran-sicko as they call it. Ilove meeting new people and forming new friendships. Guys! I am truly looking forward to hanging out and chillin'




Comments:
Have fun out there. My legs are still sore from Monday!
 
Have a great time with your friends and your yogi, but don't leave your heart and come home soon.
 
Be bad and have fun honey. Safe travels and rested return.
Hugs,
k
 
Have a safe trip, my friend.... you should be home by now... where are you???
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?