Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

My Tattoo

On Saturday August 24, I went with my friend, Chase to get my first real tatoo. (this one does not wash off.) Chase, shown here is the best guy you can take to show you where to go. As you can see, he is rather hot. And he isno stranger to tattoos. He has lots. He got one too that day. It say: ASSUME NOTHING on the back of his neck. I am glad I had such a great guide.


There was actually a group of supporters. I was very scared. I kept calling it my $3,040.00 tattoo. Yes. It cost $40. BUT, when I decide to have t removed.....that'll run two to three ($2,000 or $3,000)THOUSAND dollars. yikes.
We had a hard time trying to figure our where EXACTLY it should go....


I tried covering my....unkemptness. A-HEM~! No Comments please.


Then, the artist at work while I squirmed.



I was kind of a wuussss! But it really did hurt. I was trying to make faces. I even bit my lip at one point. I really dislike needles.


In case you are wondering. Yes. It is the PUMA logo. I love Puma gear. Tanks, sweats, shorts, sweaters, shoes.....yes the SHOES! I will post about my love for Puma another day. Today is about the tattoo. Here is the finished tattoo.


Awesome. It has been three weeks. It never scabbed or rubbed or anything. In fact, I dont think I lost any ink. That's a good thing, right? Of course, no one has really seen it. Yeah, from time to time I pull the top of my pants ( at the waist) down a little bit with my thumb in order to reveal it. But I want to SHOW it to someone. :)

Comments:
I hope Puma doesn't come after you for trademark violation...

I was thinking about getting a little Chinese lettering on my ankle, but after viewing th photos of your response to the needle, I've changed my mind! Thank you for experiencing this so that I do not have to! ;-)
 
Just Do It!
oops.
 
Wendy changed her name to Chase? And what was Morgan doing there? Be safe this weekend.
 
Hot Cisco! 4real though what was up with the unkept garden I thought you Mexicans were good at lawn work. LOL ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?