Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

My Computer DIED!

This is not completely true, but she is on her death bed. I do not know what happened. The computer people said I should just buy a new one. I need a new motherboard (what ever that is, it is VERY important.) They dont know what caused it to send crazy error messages and re-boot every so often. It also sends harddrive error messaged and RAM error messages. hmmm. I dont even know what all that means.I think I am going to take a class to learn this stuff, and maybe open a computer store where I will cater to people like me and help the learn and make informed decisions - and I would not speak in allthat computer-person-tech- lingo. I would use plain english, Like your whatcha-ma-dig-it is loose, so your thing-a-ma-bob is running slow. lol

I am trying to be careful. I would be very mad if I was at the end of my post, only to have this machine turn off! Therefore, losing everything as I type. I am also wanting to post somem really great pictures. I got a tattoo last week. MY FIRST ONE! (i know my picture has an arm band, but that washed off! hahaha
I will post as soon as i know it is safe to down load my pictures without losing them. I hope that is soon.

I now have to start shopping for a new laptop. My old roommate and dear old friend got me a great deal on this one thru his HP emplyee discount. (Apparently i did not buy the extended warranty) I will next time. He is not talking to me, (a still painful and sad topic for me. I can start crying at any minute. I wish him well and much love and happiness), So since he is not talking to me, I cant ask him for help. I may have to do this myself and just ask lots of questions. lol I play dumb blond rather well, but I dont think I will get the desired results in this situation. Some sales person will see a big commission check when they see me walk in the door. lol

Any ideas? Any comments, any help? I would greatly appreciate it!


Comments:
Your armband washed off!?

Same thing happened with my nipple piercings. ;)
 
I am so incredibly NON-technical, so I can't be much help with this, but in lieu of your friend's help I'll bet you can go into some online forum and ask some Educated People for help...good luck! (We gotta have our internet access!)
 
YAY Cisco comes to SF in one day! I have alerted the masses of your arrival. :)

I have two words for you: BEST BUY.

Buy an HP and get the 3 year warranty. If it breaks you send it back they give you a new one.
 
Get a sony vaio.
 
hot toddy -- LOL LOL

Cisco - There's lotsa people at The Center that can help.
 
In particular Pat B. He is very smart about that stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?