Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Meme

With everything going on I need a fun post. A while back, Brechi tagged me with a music meme. My computer was not working and I was terribly busy working New Orleans at the time. (acutally I did not know I had been tagged till yesterday when I was able to catch up in blog reading). I have long wondered what a meme was. So I want to thank ChadFox for the meme history lesson. Now I know what it is and so, in the imfamous word s of Ms Shirley Q Liquor, "And Here we go, now"

The instructions are so: List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

TOP TEN from my Ipod Mini (also named Let No One Steal Your Peace):

  1. Taxi Taxi - Cher
  2. Candy Shop - Fiddy (Fifty Cent)
  3. I Was Country When Country Wasnt Cool - Barbara Mandrell (YES I LOVE HER!) **3.5 would be (If Loving You is Wrong) lol
  4. I Sold My Heart to the Junk Man - Bette Middler
  5. Milkshake - Kelis
  6. Proud Mary - Tina Turner
  7. What's Love Got To Do With It - Tina Turner
  8. Must Not Chase the Boys - ***I do not know who- Popular club song about 2 years ago
  9. Seven Whole Days - Toni Braxton
  10. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

I am Tagging:

  1. Salty Sea Stories
  2. Hot Toddy's Toaster Oven
  3. One Gay At A Time
  4. Chai And Sympathy
  5. KNOTTY BOY

Ok. So that's it. I have to go now. Mary Christmas is yelling at me to get dressed causw I have to take him to the airport for his trip to Italy. I am using his computer since mine is still in the shop. ughh!

have a good one and PLEASE DONATE TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS KATRINA RELIEF !!!!!!!



Comments:
Done and Done!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?