Monday, September 12, 2005

 

I Left my Heart in San Francisco

I had such a great time yesterday at the Eagle with ChadFox and Daigle. Those guys were super nice. Really good people, you know. I am always sad when I leave San Francisco. I hate good bye's. I prefer to go to the airport alone - not being dropped off or anything like that. In this way, I remember what fun I had. The last memories of what we were doing. Instead of my last memory being sad as I see you drive away. lol Just one of my quirks.

At the Eagle they had a band. There was some lady on stage singing. It was a sight to see. They were also grilling burgers and had food. They were having some sort of benefit. It was a lot of fun. So of course at the end, the lady sang a good song for me, it was not really for me I believe it was part of the line up. It was as though this was being orchestrated just for me. It was perfect. I captured it on small video clip. Let's see if I can get this to work.

I keep trying everything I know - and that is not a lot. lol I am unable to share this 30 second video clip. DAMN IT!

Anyway. Her last song was I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO. I did get a bit misty-eyed. Hence, I dislike good byes. I dont think anyone noticed me.


This song made for a perfect ending to a perfect trip.

I heart San Francisco

Comments:
You never come visit me anymore... blogwise or otherwise. :-(

Too many hotties in your life?????

(Visit my blog. It's interesting even if I do say so myself.)

Your Goddess Mama
 
where are the pics of 'ya know who' that I wanta see!? gurrrrlll email me at my hotmail - i left my heart and your addy back in texas...steven. Elvis Lives! its Memphis,baby
 
you met daigle AND chad fox!?! do you know just how lucky you are, my little yoga princess??? i'm most jealous, but happy for you, my dear. - lonestarsteve
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?