Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

The Foxy ChadFox

I met ChadFox today. He was meeting me at the hotel. Yes, he was running a little late too. I was hungry so I went downstairs to the little deli to get a muffin and I saw him walking in past me. "Chad!" I yelled. He smiled that gorgeous smile. I felt my heart skip a beat. He was HOT! Oh sooooo hot.

I got a muffin and we took off into Chinatown. He is tall, of course most people are compared to me. lol He was easy to spot in Chinatown. He was the tallest one there. There was some sort of Fall Festival going on. SO many people on the street. He had his trusty camera with him and was taking lots of pictures. I had mine too. This is Chad in action. Such a cutie!





I have been to Chinatown many times, but this time I had a tour guide. You would have thought I had never been. Seeing all of this thru someone else's eyes. Thanks for sharing that ChadFox.

So he took me to a little tea shop and bought some tea. No, not a cup of tea. A few boxes of tea, to bring back home with me. That was so nice and sweet. My little ChadFox parting gift. Thank you ChadFox.

We made our way back to his apartment and had some tea. The tea shop was out of plum tea but Chad had it back home. I had the plum and he had something else, I forget. The plum tea was very nice. I really enjoyed it. His apartment was really cool. It was great hanging out and getting to know each other. Chad Fox is really handsome. He has a dazzling smile. (yes, my heart skips a beat again) He was funny a all get out. Great sense of humor. He had a serious side to. I really enjoyed our conversation. He showed me stuff he was working on, and he showed me the roof. WOW! What a view. You could see the bridge, downtown, and other places I forgot now. lol i was too busy looking at Chad.

I was hungry. Ihad not had anything to eat other than the muffin. I get pretty cranky when I dont eat. It was not about 2 or 2:30 and I insisted we get a bite. He took me to a pizza/bar place in Northbeach. The pizza was really good or I was really hungry. It all worked out and we got to talk even more.

We made our way to the Eagle to meet up with Daigle and some of his other friends. We hung out and laughed and laughed some more. He took pictures and more pictures. All sorts of subjects there for his pictures. Daigle took these two of us. I like them a lot. (Hey Chad, you are right, your mouth is open in pictures.....)



After a while, Chad had to leave. I stayed with Daigle and friends a while longer.When we were all ready, Daigle drove me back to the hotel and we said good bye. What a great day!

What I am gonna say here is that ChadFox is a total hottie! That guy is good looking, charming, has a few quirks which I found endearing, and they always make for adding character, and well, you can see for yourself. No. Nothing happened. I did not even make a move. I just enjoyed hanging out. I will say this "I was smitten with the Fox. The Foxy ChadFox."

Comments:
I'M JEALOUS (I said, knowing that ChadFox will read this)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?