Friday, September 09, 2005

 

The Daigle Experience

The Fruit Loop.
As many times as I have been to San Franciso, I have never, yes that is right NEVER been out to the clubs. There is so much to do there. And, well, being in the Castro, I could extend my arm and hit a bazillion homos - most of which I would seriously consider hitting on. So why go to clubs? Well, The truth be said, I dont go because I dont like going out alone. It really isnt my thing anymore. On this trip however, DAIGLE said he was going out so I tagged along. When I told him I had never been out, he said he wold take me on the fruit loop. (we used to call it that in New Orleans.)

First, let me say that I had never met Daigle before. We emailed a little bit before my trip but not very much. This guys is so adorable - or so I thought. hehehe
I called hime the Friday night to make definate plans. We set a time and a place. COOL. When I met him in person, he was so sweet! He really is adorable. BOYS! this one with scorch you - he is soo hottttttt! That smile nad those eyes. Yes. he turns heads and he has a lot of fun. He is a bit of social butterfly. And he is just plain nice, warm, and for some reason knows about Southern Hospitality. He won big points.
He brought his friend along. (Smart move. For all he knows, I could hav been a demented psycho-path murderer. - again won big points) No. It was not ChadFox. I was a bit bummed. It was only Friday though, and i am here till Monda. ChadFox will have his turn. I dont want to talk about Chad on Daigle's time. :) We had fun hanging out and they took me on the Fruit Loop - a tour of the bars oi the area.

Let's see. We started at BadLands. Then moved on to the Bar on Castro. This is where Daigle decided we should do a podcast for his blog. You can hear it here. His friend was very funny. Daigle kept pushing his button about being a bottom. The friend kept insisting that he wasnt. (I cold really care less but this was all very amusing.) From there, we went to Twin Peaks. The first bar with big bay windows. NO CLANDESTINE ACTIVITY HERE. They lovingly call it the Glass Casket on account of all the big windows and the patrons there are of a certain age. (I will respectfully interject here that this generation paved the way for us to be able to be ourselves in public today. Thank you) After there we went to Detour. Here, Daigle messed with his friend even more. He was not letting up. And it seemed his friend was getting mad. VERY AMUSING. I have to say here that there is nothing wrong with being a bottom.Daigle, obvioulsy has no problem with it. If there were no bottoms, what would the tops do? They need each other, you know? Here is Daigle and his friend.



So from Detour we went on to Moby Dick. and from there back to BadLands. At BadLands we all danced. It felt good to dance and move around - as best I cold on that small, crowded dance floor. I think that is the charm of gay bars, crowded dance floors. :) Daigle's friend kept rubbing himslef on me. DUDE, there are more dance moves out there than just grinding. It was cute at first, but then I had to move. Overall, great time.

Daigle walked me out, (again that Southern Hospitality or good manners) He put me in a cab and said good night. It was about 1 or 1:30 am. I went to bed around 2:30 am. I drank way to many Red Bulls. Just so you all know. That is 4:30 am Texas Time. These days, even on a wild Saturday night, I am usually in bed by shortly after midnight. lol. I kept wondering how I would survive 9 am yoga class the next day.

Comments:
Sure tell a great story and then throw up a busted pic of me thanx Cisco! LOL I had a great time and look forward to doing it again sometime. Good to know that you had fun and thanx for the Ad. LOL it was funny.

luv
-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?