Friday, September 02, 2005

 

ARRRRGGGGG!

I posted last week that I got my computer back. And I did. I had to put it back in the shop. I got it back on Monday and took it back Tuesday. I got it back last night. ***Side story. I was on my way to pick up my laptop when the Southern Belle, my friend from New Orleans that I had not heard from, called me. So we were catching up and I was trying to take notes on things he wanted me to do. While talking to him, my car started over heating. I got off the phone with him, pulled over in a ritzy neighborhood and opened the hood. Why? I dont know. That just seems to be what one does when one's car is broken down. I looked around and saw that a radiator hose had busted or broke or whatever it is that hoses do when they stop working. I called AAA (i love tripple A). I called Mary Christmas and asked him to go get my computer while I waited for the tow truck. he said ok (gotta love my friends) He got there just in time. when I got home after having dropped off my car at the shop, I stroked my laptop. I love it! END SIDE STORY****
That piece of shit computer is still broken! ARRRRRRGGGGG! I had to take it back today. I am so frustrated. I truly feel like a woman who is being taken advantage of by a macho mechanic. Being taken advantage of because I know so little about computers. (i know that this is not the case. these guys have been truly wonderful and patient with me (and my answers) when they ask me questions. But come on already! I had to go with out a car and a computer today. i am not working cause clients have not returned phone calls. It goes without saying that I will not be working in New Orleans for some time. So I need to figure out what I am doing money wise. Normally when I have down time like this, my computer is my entertainment. ugghhhhh! Anywho. I think I just needed to vent. Between Katrina, my friends in NOLA, my laptop, my financial mess, deling with the credit union, meetings with my accountant, and my car! GRRRRRR! I am about at the end of my rope. Mary Christmas leaves for Italy tomorrow. Who am I supposed to lean on? I guess I can handle it for 2 weeks! yikes! pray for me. lol

I guess this is just more STUFF that I get to experience. I know that in the end, it will all work out. I already got my car back. It was not that bad on the check book either. That was good. And I also know that many people have it wors eright now. So with that said. I will gove thanks for all my blessings and shut the F*** UP!

Comments:
teehee
LOL
teehee
I guess I'll see you this weekend.
 
Mary Christmas is going to Italy and isn't inviting Bubbles??????
 
oh. so waht was that about peace? sounds like maybe you're fresh out... time to rejuve?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?