Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

30

The Yoga Princess is turning 30. As she leaves her twenties behind, I hope she can see all of the very wonderful and amazing years ahead. Years that can be faced with wisdom from experience.

Her husband threw a little party. What a party! It was in the basement of a trendy bar called JADE. When I got there, it looked so pretty! YAY! I love it when I go to parties and things are really nice. I was happy mostly for her cause I wanted her to have a really good, memorable 30th birthday.

I wish I had brought me camera. I had such a hard time getting out of the hotel. I got all the way to the street and realized I forgot my cell phone. Then, I was in the lobby and realized I forgot the addressee to where I was going. When I got to the bar, I realized I forgot my camera. Oh well. There were plenty of people taking pictures.

There were so many people. A definite sign of being loved. Everyone kept pouring in. And hugging her and kissing her. It was perfect. I also got to catch up with another dear friend. It was good to see her. She looks so good and happy.


Happy Birthday my dear Yoga Princess.
Here is the Yoga Princess (brown coat) and my dear friend (blue coat)




Comments:
The hotel invites you to define your vacation to your liking. Whether you are looking for relaxation or thrills, fine dining or casual dining, your preferences will come first here. https://theramsheadinn.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?