Friday, August 19, 2005

 

Yoga Pose

Hot Yoga Chick sent me this picture. A bunch of us got together a while back and posed (pardon the oun) for pictures while doing yoga poses. These are going to be used by Bikram Yoga The Woodlands. The newest and second Bikram Yoga Studio in the Houston area. It is going to be spectacular. I cant wait for them to open.

This is me doing Tuladandasana or Balancing Stick pose.



Benefits:

Increases physical control and balance
Improves physical, psychological, and mental powers
Firms the Hips, Buttocks & Upper thighs
Develops Concentration, Patience, & Determination
Tightens abdominal and thigh muscles
Improves sciatic nerve flexibility
Stengthens tendons
Strengthens muscles of Hamstrings, Deltoids, Trapezius, Latissimus dorsi &
Scapula area, as well as Biceps, & Triceps
Increases circulation
Strengthens heart muscle
Increases lung capacity
Improves bad posture
Improves strength, flexibility, and tone of muscles: The shoulders, upper arms,
spine, hip joints


Side story. I home office for the company I work for. They are actually in another state. I have not met any of the people in the corporate office but I talk to them very regularly, daily really. The girls used to ask me to send pictures so they could see what I look like. My response has always been that I am just a short, fat, Mexican. This is going on six years. I have sent them pictures of me all like this one - no face. tee-heee The girls in the office always get on me for sending pictures where they dont see my face. The story has become that they Are Cisco's Angels. You know, like Charlie's Angels. The Angels never met Charlie but talked to him all the time (like we do) and they did have close run ins but never meet. They saw pictures of him, from the back or in a group, but he was always the guy who was cut off. lol..... When I sent this to them yesterday, I got paged and when I called in I got an earful. hahahahahaha I just replied, "Well, Angels, that's the best I can do right now." And they laughed too.

OK. So I have had this is my DRAFTS as I did not have a computer to work from. When I was trying to upload the picture, I was unable to. It is a .bmp file (whatever that is) So as soon as I can I will post the picture and then this will make more sense.


Comments:
Hi just checking out blogs and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some of the ideas are a little much and some are right on the money. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam but if you don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great Yoga information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy Thank you for your time.bikram yoga in san diego ca

bikram yoga in san diego ca
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?