Saturday, August 13, 2005

 

Red Dress Crawl

Hot guys in dresses! Yes, that's right. All over. You could throw a rock a hit ten of 'em. And I'm from Texas which means if I hit my target I get to take 'em home. lol.

We wanting walking in the French Quarter Saturday afternoon. And then out of the clear blue, well, out of the dark, thundering sky (It was about to rain) there is a sea of red! all these people were running wearing red dresses. guys & girls. ALL of them with go-cups ( A very New Orleans thing) filled with beer and cocktails - some had one in each hand. It was called the Red Dress Crawl. The purpose? Well, to go from one bar and drink, then run to the next bar and drink and so on. Makes perfectly good sense to me. Although I had never thought of getting dressed up in the middle of the day to do such a thing. I just went. A dress would have held me back lol.

I do have to admit. Many of these guys looked HOT in dresses, muscles bulging and bulges muscling.... Most were very good looking. Of course, I could not muster up the courage to go over and ask any to model for me. oh well. maybe one day. Here is what I was able to catch.






Comments:
That's too funny!!
Looks like something we would have done at Griff's with the Rugby Club.
 
What a site! Thanks for reporting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?