Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Practice, Practice, Practice

It has been three weeks since I have practiced yoga. I miss the heat, the sweat, the peace that comes from my regular practice. There are symptoms that are returning. For exaple, very bad heartburn, Acid reflux. YUCK! Sometimes I dont sleep so well. When I practice regulalry, the symptoms disappear without medications. Bikram says he makes two guarantees: 1. With a regular and consistent practice, the symptoms will disappear. 2. If you stop practicing, the symptoms will return. I went to practice twice this week. I almost died on Monday - but I kept at it. I ran into a guy from Salt Lake City that I went thru the certification process with. What a small world - running into him at the yoga studio in New Olreans. I also went to class on Wednesday and loved it. Why do I do this to myself lately, not keep my practice consistent? I know that if I make it a priority, I will ALWAYS get the benefits, mentally, physically (boichemically), and spiritually. The Serene Silver Fox used to be more concerned about me if I wasnt practicing more than if i did not go to meetings regulalry. I really am so very connected when I practice. I will make every effort to get on a regular scghedule again. (PLEASE NOTE: I have not made a decision to make this a priority, so I will still be inconsistent in my practice. I am not gonna kid myself)
lol.

I am leaving for Houston today. I am so HAPPY! I just miss home and Coco. Nothing like sleeping in my own bed, with my precious little girl. Nothing like morning coffee from my own coffee maker, in my own cup! love that. I am so looking forward to hitting my regular meetings and fellowship. I love going to dinner after a meeting.

Comments:
Keep at it I am sure you are very *ahem* fexible. That is a major bonus in my book. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?