Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Only In New Orleans

The Southern Belle asked me to go run errands with him today. You know, bank, lunch, shopping, and the such. We were on the way to the first one when I started laughing. I saw this on a telephone pole while at a light. This is at the corner of Carrollton and Bienville.





I have not decided if I want gold teeth. Probably not since I would rather whiten the ones I have.... But I think this might be cheaper. Cause then you would not have to whiten your gold teeth - ever! I did some quick math. There are 32 teeth in a mouth. That would be $1,600.00 for a mouth full of gold teeth. Is this a good deal? What is the going rate for a gold tooth anyway? If you were driving along the road, and saw this sign, knowing you had already decided you wanted to get gold teeth, would you call? Please let me know, My ghetto inquiring mind wants to know.

Comments:
Well at least now I know what to get you for Christmas... a gold toof....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?