Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 

Computer

I am so not computer literate. I am surprised at what I have been able to do thus far. I have done something to my computer. It is in the shop. Hopefully I will get it back by the end of the week. I am using the Southern Belle's computer as I am back in New Orleans. I posted something I have had as a draft from last week. I have more drafts. As soon as I get my laptop back, I will publish those and feel better about getting some of this out. (although I already feel good about having written. very therapeutic whether you get to read it or not. lol) Let's hope my computer thing is not a big expensive ordeal.

Comments:
I missed you at the Step Study meeting mi hijo.

Goddess
Mama
 
Hey Cisco, good to find you. I will add your blog to my favorites. I like to read them before I go to bed each night
 
oh no now you're in the shop! hope u get it back soon :)
 
Mayhaps it had some bad ju-ju in it? Hope it gets fixed soon, I know how bad is sucks to not have your computer. Fingers crossed that it is a software problem.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?