Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Blah

I feel BLAH~ I have been going and doing and running and travelling and I am tired. I am in New Olreans again. I am workig to finish my projects here. The assistant girl is justy making me crazy. I swear ia ask God everyday to help me be compassionate and I treather the way I would want to be treated. When I was in training, my boss was not exactly any of those things with me. (off track there) I woke up this morning and I just feel BLAH! - BLAH BLAH BLAH! I know that I have a life most people would kill for. My problems tend to be high class problems - like where to go on vacation, what pattern of chna to buy, etc. BUt there are days when I just wan to escape. Those days tend to happen more when I am travelling for work. UGHH! I have been here 3 weeks now (really 4 but one week does not count cause I was in NY). That is a long time to be away from home - And COCO. I miss Coco.

I am gload that I am staying with my friend, the Southern Belle while I am here. It is very comforting to have someone totalk to in the evenings, to have dinner with, goof off with. - to be in a home instead of a hotel- for 4 weeks! He has a nice house LOVE IT! Anyways. I am stying here over the weekend for two reasons:1. I am tired of driving back and forth to Texas.(although I have been flying lately cause of crazy circumstances. I just could not bear getting in may caer and driving home today, then coming back on Sunday) 2. The New Orleans Round Up is going on this weekend. I have several friends I will eb able to see and there are 2 speakers I have heard before that I want to meet. SHHHHH. Dont tell anyone, one is an Al-Anon. lol

So. I hope my mood gets better soon. I am going to go an sit still, try to meditate. see how things go.

Comments:
Yes, high-class problems. What is it you want to escape from? Work? Vacation? Those you work with? Those you vacation with?

Try doing a gratitude list. Maybe post it if you want to. They can work wonders.

Either way, you know THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
 
Miss Coco Chanel misses you as well... she told me so... she said, "Arf arf arf arf arf arf merry christmas Cisco arf arf arf arf I miss you arf arf arf..."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?