Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Ms Coco Patches

It has occurred to me that I have not posted about my most wonderful treausre.....the love of my life, the one who always gets her way.....My darling angel, Coco. She is part Lhasa Apso part Beagle. I play with her a lot...just around the house we have HOURS of entertainment. She is so precious. I've had her since she was six weeks old. (Sometimes she gets little cranky...but then agian so does her daddy) She is a great WTCH DOG! She will love you to death..... or really go crazy barking if she does not like you....but she likes most folks. She snuggles great at night...she sleeps with me. And she is very talented, she can spell, T-R-E-A-T. and O-U-T and C-O-C-O.... hahahaha and she howls....but only in a duet.....


This is her asserting he dominance.....


I am her bitch....

Comments:
Such cuteness! Thanks for sharing.
 
I am all about the Coco. :-)
 
Cute dog. Thanks for reminding of that coco cola song...I'll be sining it all day and reminiscing about my lost youth ;-).
Autumn
 
We LOVE Miss Coco Chenille! And that picture of her on your leg is soooooo wrong!
 
I love that you know your place it the house. LOL : )
-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?