Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Long Day

I woke up yesterday at 6 am and started packing to come back home. I had to get Coco's packing done too as she joined me on this trip. I was at my first appointment at 8:45 early as my appointment time was 9am. I usually run on doctor time.....You know, 45 minutes late - and in my defense, I deal with doctors so I run on their schedule. I had a rather full day of appointments.

There was a pleasant surprise at the first appointment. First, let me say that in the six years I have worked for my company, there have only been two incidents where I was blown away by the person I was meeting. Yesterday would be #3. The guy I was meeting was absolutely gorgeous. There was this Je ne sai quoi quality about him. I walked into his office and had to struggle to find the word to introduce myself. He shook my hand and I noticed he had large, manly hands, (mine seemed so small in comparison) and a tight grip....But not to worry, I have a tight grip too- when I want. He was tall, very athletic, muscular, obviously works out. He had light brown hair, almost blondish towards the ends, hazel eyes, and sporting a flawless tan. dazzling smile. He was wearing a bright blue, royal blue shirt, dark slacks and black sports coat... No tie.. Obviously casual Friday. We talked, cracked a few jokes about the particular line of work he was in. Talked a bit about his competitors, I just happened to know many of them - I think he was impressed by that. At one point when he was talking, I drifted into a daydream. I thought about throwing myself on his desk. I thought about saying something really cheesy at the close of our meeting. "If there is anything I can do, ANY-THING-AT-ALL, PLEEEAAASSSEE do not hesitate to call me." you know, like in the movies. Well I did not. I am too much of a professional. I have been asked out by several doctors and hospital administrators in the past six years and have always been able to diplomatically say no. (of course I did not find any of them attractive either.) I am too afraid of what would happen. Anyway, this guys was obviously straight. I did enjoy the eye candy and am happy that I will be meeting with him again next week. He was HOTT (yes that hot, two T's HOTT). I was thinking about him on my drive home. And it occurred to me that he just exudes masculinity. He wasn't butch but rather very masculine. He was laid back, casual, easy to talk to, with the perfect mix of masculinity and brawn. YUMMM!

So, I went about my business the rest of the day and had all my appointments. I have been under a little pressure (self-imposed) due to my upcoming trip. So I have to return to NOLA tomorrow. I have a jam packed Monday and Tuesday an am trying to line up and packed Wednesday morning. I return to Houston Wednesday and leave for vacay on Thursday. I am no where near being done with either project and my deadlines are 7/28 and 8/4 Both will not be met. They would if I wasn't leaving, but oh well, such is life.

I was so tired last night when I got home. I tried to read a few blogs but was too exhausted. I think I was in bed by and out cold by 10:30. The guy I was dating called when I was on the road. He is out of town now. He asked how the weather was on the road. My response:"Well, it's dark right now, but that's because it is night time." What?! That has nothing to do with the weather. He laughed. And told me to be careful and have a safe trip. lol I was so tired I was making sense. I am glad to be home. It was a long day.

I am looking forward very much to my trip to New Jersey and New York. I Leave Thursday. Going to visit the Serene Silver Fox. I will be spending a bit of time HERE. I cant wait. It's nice to have things to look forward to.




Comments:
Suited hunks are always so *drool* and *faint*... and it may always seem at first sight that they are straight, but I guess there should be some of those candies for us too, hehe.

Actually, that's one of those reasons why I both hate and love to hang around at offices where I dad has meetings... getting to see all those hot suited C.E.O.'s... and so unreachable as they may seem.
 
No man is 100% Str8 always remember that.
-Daigle
 
good to see you at TLC saturday morning
 
Packing for Coco must have worn you out... she's the only girl I know that travels with more shoes than you do...
 
good post
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?