Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Honesty

When I started blogging I told a friend that this was going to be like my journal. Blogging is for me not for someone else. I got going on my last post and cant believe I wrote certain things. I am a little embarrassed and thought about editing it. Then I thought: "I was completely honest in my writing" The truth will set you free. I am not going to edit it. I was writing for me and this is what needed to come out so I could get perspective about the situation. I am still a bit embarrassed. But, hey, it is those things in life when we are completely honest and telling the truth that sometimes are difficult and maybe a bit embarrassing?

Comments:
Don't be embarassed. What you described in that post is something we've all been through before. So don't worry about it...you're human, after all. Reading that reminds me I too am human, and not alone.
 
Ain't nothin' wrong with being honest. And there's not a damn thing to be embarassed about. Like Chad basically said, you aren't unique.
 
You have to keep telling the truth I keeps people like me who read your post sane. Plus being real is hard but worth it in the end.

-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?