Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

Fantastic

I have been looking forward to Friday night all week. Mostly because Fantastic 4 would be playing. I went and saw it last night. It was good.


The main reason i went to see it:


I love this guy! Chris Evans. What's not to love.



Looking sexy and sleek in the costume.


The movie contained, what I would call, LOTS of gratuitous abs and chest scenes...Ok, well maybe not "LOTS" But just enough.... Chris was also in Cellular the Movie. These pictures are from that Cellular. I could only find one of him shirtless from Fantastic 4. All I can say is IF you can imagine, he is even hotter than this. I read an article on his workout for this movie. It said, they took him from being in good shape to being in amazing shape in four weeks. I am glad he did all the hard work :)~
In Good shape:



Amazing.....YUMM!

Comments:
So glad to see you like the same boys as me. Evans is smokin I am just glad that if we ever fucked he would be the bigger flamer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?