Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Coffee and Blogs and Blogging

I look forward to my weekends, and as of late, even more so. On Saturday or Sunday I get to make coffee, and log on, looking into the lives of so many people. I get to smile as I read and see pictures. I get to laugh sometimes so hard..... Then, Some of the blogs will make me misty-eyed and even tear up. This is like the BEST REALITY SHOW EVER. I do read blogs during the week too. It is just that on the weekends, I have plenty of time, not feeling rushed.

I have a lot I want to write today. I'll start off fun and simple. I went to dinner the other night and "came out" to a friend....I told her about my blog. hehehe When she got home, she logged on and read and was inspired to start her own. Please visit Web Girl and read her thoughts. I am certain there will be some laughter and tears in her postings.

At dinner that same night, My Goddess Mother informed me of her book that is being published. This is very exciting. I am so proud of her. Web Girl designed Goddess Mother's website. And the following:



On Friday I found out that I would be traveling YET AGAIN to New Orleans. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the work. And I love my clients there. I am just not in the mood to travel for work. It really turns my life upside down. It is difficult to have a life in Houston when I am six hours away in another state! I was slow with work, just finishing up a project. So the week was rather slow work wise. And then, when I got the news about New Olreans it went CRAZY! I went from no work lined up to three projects there..... And of course, very tight deadlines.... I wish my company would get more organized and give me more realistic deadlines.... Of course, since I meet their unrealistic deadlines, I am setting myself up to continue to meet their high expectations. lol I am looking forward to spending time with my friend, The Southern Belle, in New Olreans that I love very much. He and I always have so much fun.

I am gonna have an assistant while in NOLA - the new girl that is not ready to go on her own. My thoughts on that were that she should be thrown out on her own and it be a sink or swim situation. We are in SALES and need to be self motivated - not have our little hands held the entire time and have everything given in baby steps. So I had a long talk with my boss about this and set some guidelines for the new girl..... Hope it all works out. I was worried about so much work and such tight deadlines because I am going to New York on the 28th to visit the Serene Silver Fox. The one big perk about having an assistant is that I get to go on vacation and still make money and just run things via phone calls. Ain't life grand!?

Friday night I went out with the gang. We had dinner at Osaka Japanese Restaurant. I like sushi if someone else orders. I just don't know enough to order myself. I also ordered some cooked beef dishes. It was all very good. Then, Maxeen, MIA, Mary Christmas, and I went off to Meteor for some S&M (Stand and Model). It was nice, ran into lots of people I had not seen in a while, watched some videos, and grooved to the music. Then Mary Christmas and I went off to South Beach for a night of dancing....lol (we were home by 1am) I had so much fun dancing. I had lots of energy to burn off, maybe even some frustration... I fell in love or LUST rather several times while I was on the dance floor. Saw lots of guys from online... And they did not look like what they portray......Why does that happen? Anyways, I had my fun and came home.

So here is what I really want to write about: dating and sex. I met this guy a couple of weeks ago...Literally 2 weeks. We have been out several times. He is nice enough and cute enough. My definition of dating is: Spending time with someone long enough to determine whether or not I want to spend any more time with him. I have been doing just that. DATING.... And I wanted to do this different and not start off by having sex. Well, I have figured out that as far as this guy is concerned, IT JUST ISN'T THERE for me. I have not been able to have this tough conversation with him. He is totally into me. (this is what I have been asking for, a guy that is into me, likes me, wants to hangout with me etc) Be careful what you wish for. I just think that he deserves a guy that is going to be equally into him. You know? So last night we went to a common friend's birthday dinner (my friend is his neighbor we found out) and I think that now some of our friends consider us a "couple" IT has only been 2 weeks! I am not part lesbian! PLEASE DON'T put me in a box.... a place of having to choose cause I always go for the door in these situations. UGH! So we went back to his place and... Well, I find him very attractive but I am not romantically interested. We were talking and he wanted me to spend the night.... Not my thang! I told him no. Then we were talking about sex. I said that having sex would complicate things. That we were not communicating enough and that someone always wants more after sex, (As in spend the night) He persisted and we had sex. It was nice but neither one of us got off. Then he started with the "just stay and spend the night" UGH! Things are now complicated. What the fuck! Did you not listen when we were talking before? I felt like a jerk. I got up got dressed kissed him good night and said I had to go. I am definitely gonna have to start sticking to my guns and thinking with the right head! I know better than to think it would be different. I am gonna have a long talk with him tonight.

I want to find some guy that blows me away! A good looking, funny, smart, fit, a dirty whore in the bedroom and Betty Crocker in the kitchen kind of guy! A guy that would make me want to spend the night. A guy that has good conversation skills and makes me laugh. An equal, a balanced guy and of course spiritual. A guy that is just for me. Until then, I am gonna enjoy life and keep kissing the frogs... I am certain one of them will be my prince charming.

Comments:
Good post Cisco.

I am reminded of a famous saying by Robin Williams ...

"God gave man enough blood to supply his brain and his dick. But NOT enough for both at the same time."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?