Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Smile

I just got in from New Orleans - Another long day. And I have a long two more days in my week. It is all good. I was driving back when I found myself thinking about my Little Man. I guess I cant claim him anymore, but that was my nickname for him. And I was thinking of different conversations we had, about his beautiful smile....And that particular way of asking me to stop when I was teasing him or when I beat him to the punch line. Before I realized it, there was a smile on my face. Not just any smile, a BIG, goofy, ear-to-ear, toothy smile. And my heart was glad. It has been a few months and I still don't know know why things ended. I am just glad I can smile when I think of him. That I have so many fond memories. I will always have that. I am tempted to write one of them, but I better keep that to myself. NO. It is not dirty or obscene. I was actually Just a conversation where we shared some spiritual views we had. And I am sitting here, again with a smile. I cant help it. SMILE!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?