Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Relief

I made an appointment with the neuromuscular therapist and went to see her yesterday. My friend, the Affluent Bohemian turned me on to this NMT. The Affluent Bohemian swears by this NMT. I feel totally relieved from all this pain in my neck and shoulder that ran all the way into my hand. The NMT has helped me with day to day stuff too, like how to hold things trying to keep my thumb out of use for a while. Interesting, but it is working in just one day. I will be going to see her again on Thursday and have decided to go for a few weeks especially since I am taking all this new physical activity.

Work life has been extremely busy. I pride myself on working smart not hard. I love my job because it affords me the time to do all the activities that I love. Lately, I am a work-aholic. UGHHH! All I can say is that I will be set come August. At that time I can sit back and enjoy my regular routine.

I also wanted to post these pics. The Serene Silver Fox. I sometimes call her the Llama Lady. Here she is playing with a butterfly. Look at that smile. She is having fun with a beautiful little butterfly. I miss her so much. She moved away a year ago March. She went to Jersey and became and Alpaca Farmer. Of all things... :) All I know is she had a dream, a vision to change her life. She wanted to start something that she and her husband could work on and retire to..... And she has realized it. It has not been easy, but he has perservered and done it. I am awfully proud of her. She is a KICK ASS role model.




Comments:
What fun to see yourself on someone else's blog! Thank you for your kind words, my friend. I had to laugh when I read what you said about the type of role model I am. Our little guy who was born on May 23rd is named Kikas, which actually means "field planter and May" in Abenaki. But, perhaps given a play on words, I am this tiny alpaca's role model;)
 
SSF has such a radiant smile. MUST plan a trip to NJ soon!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?