Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Looking Forward

After I posted this morning, I got my ass in gear. I figured I need to look forward.... To the future. I did not do nearly the amount of work I was supposed to get done, but still feel good about what was accomplished. I went to the NMT for some work on my neck, arm and hand. If anything is worth doing, it's worth overdoing. I also went to get a massage targeting my upper body, shoulders and arms. I feel like a million bucks.

I have been keeping up with my trainee in New Orleans. She has been calling several times a day. I kind look forward to those calls. She is doing a great job. She closed our project today. Well almost. I still have to get my stuff done. I did not have the heart to tell her over the phone there is a bit more to do. I will tell her in the morning when she comes over to get some final paperwork reviewed. I know we will be done by Monday for sure. I am gonna hire one of the newbies to help me run around and pick up contracts. He lives in that part of town. I would rather pay him to be a courier than the actual courier. This is gonna help me tremendously next week. I am still working on one project that should have been done a month ago! Thank God this one is new and does not have a deadline....Yet. That's what I am gonna focus on next week.

I want to say that it is very strange to bog. I have received some very nice comments from people all over. It feels....ummm..... Very different to know others are reading and that I do not know who they are. Some of you have blogs and so I get to read and get to know you a little. Today I certainly needed the blogs that I read and even found a few more interesting ones. You all keep me just entertained enough, just distracted enough. I can read and then face the world. Today you were all so wonderful with your comments. I feel like I am being embraced by the blogging community. Thank you for being so kind. I look forward to reading more and writing more. Looking to forward to getting to know you more.

Comments:
You so just motivated me to go to the spa this weekend. I have been bitching about my neck for days now. Since I have the next two weeks off and the cash to spend I just needed your blog to kick me in the ass (aka give me the motivation) So good of you to not your fans there seems to be a pattern of the same people that comment all the time looks like you are building a fan club.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?