Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Unsupervised

This is my first post....I feel like I have done this UNSUPERVISED. I did read a book that Daddy Long Legs gave me on blogging. And I know he is going to help me with the design and any glitches I encounter along the way. Considering how UNtechnical I am and how computer challenged I am...I feel awful proud right now. :)

this first post is titled appropriately because when my roommate, Mary Christmas, and I are unsupervised.....These are the results: making a movie with Alpaca puppets. Let me explain. My friend and sponsor, Serene Silver Fox, donated an item to our Houston Round Up silent auction that I received today. Included were some Alpaca finger puppets made from Alpaca wool. I was wearing them on my index fingers to show them to Mary Christmas. He thought it was so funny because I was playing with the dog, Ms. Chanel, and grabbed his digital camera. I thought he was gonna take a picture.....He was filming. The 30 second clip of my interpretation of a conversation between me & Serene Silver Fox (who I refer to sometimes as Llama Lady as I did in the video) captured the essence of what happens in this house when we go unsupervised. I have watched over and over.....repeatedly laughing my ass off!

Comments:
Glad you're now in blogland Cisco. One more to add to my list. Oh well. We'll get half of Lambda here soon.
 
Cisco, welcome to the Blogosphere! The more the mary-er!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?